Summer is gone and in the not-so-distant-future, we’ll be using our heating system in El Paso and the surrounding areas. NOW is the time to make sure it is operating safely, cleanly, and efficiently!
Read here why it’s so important to schedule fall HVAC system maintenance:
- Longhorn Air checks for leaks and other hazards that could potentially be harmful to you, your family and your home such as carbon monoxide and blocked air vents.
- Early fall furnace maintenance finds problems before they become bigger issues.
- Cleaner air. Filter changes and other cleanings of the system mean you’ll enjoy better indoor air quality.
- Routine maintenance means your system continues to run at peak and generally at its highest efficiency.
- Beat the Rush! Trying to schedule a maintenance check when a contractor is at the height of heating season can be tough. Mark this off your list early and enjoy discounts and immediate availability with Longhorn Air.
Don’t wait. Call to schedule your early bird fall furnace check up today with Longhorn Air at 915-852-7334.
*first system. Enjoy discounts on additional systems.